1. The students are expected to be in appropriate uniform prescribed for the working days. This reflects school’s pride and student’s value. It certainly helps to establish the tone of the school. It is our firm belief that a proper school uniform is conducive to enhance better class - room behaviour.
2. The school uniform is compulsory on all school days except Saturday. All the students are expected to come to school on working days in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well-polished shoes with laces. ID Cards must be worn every day.
3. Any student who comes to school in a slovenly condition will be sent home, with the knowledge of parents. If the student violates often, S/he will be asked to leave the school. Pupil’s hair should be kept groomed and nails trimmed time to time.
4. School uniform must also be worn during all the days of examination, including public exams and school functions.
5. On all working days pupils must wear the school uniform. Exception to the wearing of the uniform may be made on the birthday of the pupil or on occasion specified by the principal. Formal Shirt / T-Shirt with collar is permitted.
Each student should wear the prescribed sports uniforms, Black shoes and a pair for socks. For uniformity of colour and design, the school uniform, Sports T-shirts, Shorts and Pants will be supplied by the school.